I’m always working on some kind of side project, whether it be for a presentation or just for fun! Why not go straight to the source! Checkout some of my side projects on Github:
- grommet - grommet is an open source UI framework that provides accessibility, modularity, responsiveness, and theming in a tidy package.
- scalable-react - an open source community that I ran, focused on making the best react boilerplates (pre create-react-app).
- doma-memoization-workshop - A project for the Doma Engineering Blog to set standards for our memoization usage.
- react-query-workshop - A side-project for a workshop where I presented React Query.
- a11ybay - A demo app for a workshop on Accessibility.
- module-federation-mfe-example - A demo implementation of Micro Frontends using webpack-module-federation.
- Micro Frontend Project Share - A presentation I gave about Micro Frontends.
- guitar-theory-dashboard - A side project to build a dashboard for learning music theory and how it relates to the guitar.
- ryact - The best way to learn a framework? Build a clone! This is my simple, non feature-complete clone of React.js.